CHHUM AVOCATS LAW OFFICE
LAW FIRM DEDICATED TO FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL LABOUR LAW (LITIGATION AND ADVISORY)
Frédéric CHHUM has created, his Law Firm, mainly dedicated to contentious work and advisory in French and International Labour Law for employees, executives and HR directors as well as for French and foreign companies.
CHHUM AVOCATS LAW OFFICE employs 3 lawyers (avocats aux barreaux de Paris).
CHHUM AVOCATS LAW OFFICE is experienced with French and International Labour Law in advisory and litigation.
AREAS OF PRATICE : FRENCH AND INTERNATIONAL LABOUR LAW (ADVISORY AND LITIGATION)
His areas of practice are mainly the followings:
- Employees and corporate executives voluntary redundancy;
- Contracts of employment (fixed-term contract, long-term contract, corporate executive contract) ;
- Breach of contract (dismissals and redundancy);
- Litigation (industrial tribunal, criminal, labor-union, Urssaf, Pole Emploi);
- Working time (35 hours agreement - « Sarkozy » pay slip);
- Union Law (appointment – contestation of appointment);
- Reorganizations (implemented of book 2 and 1, Saving employment plan (PSE), social consequences) ;
- Stocks options, free shares;
- Corporate executives status (holding of several offices concurrently);
- Social audit;
- Employees and intermittent workers in the entertainment business’s rights;
- Intermittent workers in the entertainment business audit;
- Artists and Model’s rights;
- Journalist’s rights ;
- International employment contract (secondment, expatriation) ;
- « Isolated » employee representing a foreign company in France;
- Collective bargaining agreement (Profit-sharing, corporate savings plan (PEE));
- Works council’s rights ;
- Criminal Law of employment (abusive resort to the fixed-term contract, interference).
Frédéric CHHUM has developed an expertise in the right of employees, technicians, artists, and intermittent workers in the entertainment business (intermittent du spectacle);
In this respect, he advices individually as well the companies in the recruitment and the management of their employees, intermittent workers in the entertainment business as the technicians and entertainment artists (negotiation of contracts, litigation with the employers or the organization managing unemployment contributions and payments (Pole Emploi).
Frédéric assesses both in advisory (drafting of contracts, judicial consultating, negotiation) and contentious matter (counseling, representation in front of Industrial, Civil and Criminal Tribunal).
The value-added by CHHUM AVOCATS LAW OFFICE resides in his perfect knowledge of his clients sectors (employers, employees, or corporate executive), and for instance in the following sectors:
Entertainment (Radio, Television, News agencies);Advertising (Agency) and Communication (News agency);Production (Audiovisual, Movies, Cartoons, Shows); IT ; Agro-alimentory; Tourism, Airline companies ; Banking, Recruitment agencies, Nickel; Luxury goods.